BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Ana V.
miami, FL
This beer packs a punch with lots of flavor. I thought pale ale would be a lighter beer but I was wrong. Very good tasting beer
Danielle C.
Chandler, AZ
May M.
Litchfield, CT
Can never go wrong with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. This is my safe go to beer when all else on the shelves is Budweiser and coors.
Jamie O.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite beers! Its light but not a boring, watery beer. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try a new light beer.
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an awesome beer! It's great for summer time because it is nice and light and refreshing. Decently priced and decent abv
Gretchen E.
Fort Collins, CO
Not a bad pale ale if you're looking for something budget-friendly. Not the best if you're looking for a good pale ale flavor.
Vang C.
Sacramento, CA
This brand is good on a hot day. Like all ale, this is a bitter beer. You can purchase this at liquor stores or grocery stores.
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
This is a beer that we stumbled upon. It goes great with hot wings and football. It's sometimes hard to find around our house.
Sharon M.
This beer is one of my favorites. It is pretty strong beer so you dont have to drink alot of these . A little goes a long way!
Mike M.
Louisville, KY
Deeeelicious! One my preferred go-to's. Hoppy enough but still goes down smooth and never disappoints. Always available as well
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart