BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Heather A.
Rock Hill
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this beer and I think it is very refreshing and satisfying. It’s a great beer to have every now and then.
Courtney F.
Beavercreek, OH
A little hoppy for me however my husband loves it. It's nice to purchase something other than the typical American beers.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA
Sierra Nevada is a good Pale Ale. It definitely has the hoppy flavor, but is not overly strong as some Pale Ales can be.
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A pretty basic pale ale, but tasty and a good price. Good to get to have on hand that works for a lot of different people
Sarah A.
Fort Collins
Review for: Pale Ale 24 fl oz more...
I have had this beer when other people I was with bought it, but I don’t ever think to buy it myself. Ok but forgettable.
Fallon F.
Los Angeles, CA
My dada used touring this when I was little. So the smell always reminds me of him. I prefer more of a hoppy beer though
Leah A.
Fernandina Beach, FL
My favorite go to beer. Very easy to find and easy to drink. You can taste the delicious hops but it is not overwhelming.
Emily P.
Palmdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favorite. I'm not big into ales. If you love a good ale this would be the beer for you. The price isn't bad ether.
Patrick M.
Dixon, IL
Not only is this my goto dank beer but it's also helped me move several times by saving the 12 pack boxes to pack. Score!
Krista F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pretty good beer for the price! This company has been around for many years so they definitely know what they are doing!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?