BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
This is my second favorite beer, a pale ale taste great and is decently priced I compare it to Bluemoon which is my go to beer.
Danielle K.
NAM. Love the crispy taste of this and love this brand, they have such a great selection of beers and this is just one of them.
Jamie O.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite beers! Its light but not a boring, watery beer. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try a new light beer.
5Heather M.
Radcliffe, IA
One of my favorites!! We lived in Colorado for 10 years and with all of the breweries there, we still go back to Sierra Nevada!
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an awesome beer! It's great for summer time because it is nice and light and refreshing. Decently priced and decent abv
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sierra Pale Ale is a great option when I can't get my hands on Brew Kettle's White Rajah - it has a great taste and smoothness.
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is a really refreshing beer. One of my all time favorites. Great taste and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
This is a beer that we stumbled upon. It goes great with hot wings and football. It's sometimes hard to find around our house.
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite go-to beer when I want something hoppy and flavorful. It's not too hoppy, but still has a good, bubbly kick to it.
Mike M.
Louisville, KY
Deeeelicious! One my preferred go-to's. Hoppy enough but still goes down smooth and never disappoints. Always available as well
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back