BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
Great standard beer for parties and casual drinking.  Nothing fancy, it's an easy drinker.  Most people have tried it and like it
Erin R.
Russellville, AL
This is a beer that we stumbled upon. It goes great with hot wings and football. It's sometimes hard to find around our house.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
Purest ingredients finest quality indeed. Simple but good love drinking these. Bring them to a party and no one will complain.
Melanie U.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite go-to beer when I want something hoppy and flavorful. It's not too hoppy, but still has a good, bubbly kick to it.
Gretchen E.
Fort Collins, CO
Not a bad pale ale if you're looking for something budget-friendly. Not the best if you're looking for a good pale ale flavor.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sierra Pale Ale is a great option when I can't get my hands on Brew Kettle's White Rajah - it has a great taste and smoothness.
Mike M.
Louisville, KY
Deeeelicious! One my preferred go-to's. Hoppy enough but still goes down smooth and never disappoints. Always available as well
Jamie O.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite beers! Its light but not a boring, watery beer. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try a new light beer.
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an awesome beer! It's great for summer time because it is nice and light and refreshing. Decently priced and decent abv
Danielle C.
Chandler, AZ
This beer packs a punch with lots of flavor. I thought pale ale would be a lighter beer but I was wrong. Very good tasting beer
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?