BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Destiny S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am simply not a fan. When I purchased it, I was a fan of the price and went overboard and bought too many without knowing what it would taste like. It is just not the beer for me. It has an almost bitter taste and I would never purchase these again.
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
This is one of my fav go to beers. I love that it has a unique taste for a good price. It doesn’t taste like a lot of light beers but then again doesn’t have too much alcohol where you can only have one to two and be done
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
Review for: Pale Ale 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Got these at Publix for $13.99 yesterday at 175 calories a bottle they're very good this is a really good brand of beer Sierra Nevada always goes over and beyond with their flavors their Pale ale is one of my favorites.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
A well-made craft IPA. This was one of the first craft beers that I tried and now I’m hooked. It’s easy to find almost anywhere, so you can be sure to have great tasting beer no matter what your location is. Delicious!
Astrid M.
Commerce , CA
When it comes to ales I’m not a big fan but then I tasted Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Beer and oh my goodness it was really good. I like how there is a kick to it but it’s not bad. High alcohol level...hello! And they are sold at a reasonable price
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
A classic. This IPA has it all, it’s hoppy, not to bitter, and somehow goes down really smoothly. I have no complaints. It’s perfect for a BBQ or just to drink alone while watching Tv. My whole family loves it.
Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Pale Ale more...
This is a great beer for a great price! We are always trying new beers but we do somehow always end up coming back to this one. It has a great flavor that’s not too hoppy that goes well with a variety of meals!
Kaitlin P.
Rolla, MO
Tried it for the first time and didn’t hate it, but probably wouldn’t buy it again. It’s a little to bitter tasting for me, and I prefer more of a lighter beer. It wasn’t awful, but it’s not my drink of choice.
Emily W.
Lake St. Louis
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Pale Ale more...
Eh, it’s okay, not something I go crazy over but I won’t say no if someone offers, I just don’t think it’s that special. I’m not huge on IPA’s to begin with but the flavors in this are lot something I am into.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Pale Ale more...
This beer is delicious and a great go to. My only gripe here is that it is so so heavy. There are a ton of calories in one beer, a lot more than other brands. I can only drink one or two of these enjoyably.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?