BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Heather P.
Schwenksville, PA
Nice, smooth, easily drinkable beer. I'm not a huge pale ale fan, but this is one of my go-tos when I'm not drinking craft beer.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has a very interesting flavor that is amazing! It's crisp and perfect with a sub/burger/etc. One of my favorite craft beers!
Brittany R.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is always a safe bet. Don’t know what to order, Sierra Nevada. Great flavor, no weird after taste. I really enjoy this beer
Shannon G.
Murphy
This is one of my favorite go to beers as far as a Pale Ale goes.I always get compliments for visitors who I have offered them to
Kara K.
Fayetteville, AR
Delicious pale ale. Have been drinking it for about 10 years, it's one of the best! If you love pale ale this is the beer for you
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This used to be the beer I drank most in high school. You get the street feed of drinking an ipa but it’s not particularly bitter
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great beer worth the price very smooth excellent for all parties gatherings I will definitely recommend this beer to other people
Rachel P.
Sacramento, CA
Sierra Nevada is a beer you grow to love. It is very hoppy, yes, but give her a couple more tries and you'll be in love for life.
Ashley L.
P C Beach, FL
Light easy to drink beer. Deff not to heavy, have had many times. All sierras Nevada beers are good, but this one is my favorite!
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is a really refreshing beer. One of my all time favorites. Great taste and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?