BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Chase L.
Lakeville, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good pale ale, a little underrated. I prefer this to Summit, but it's tougher to find in the midwest. A great not overly strong pale ale.
Cara B.
Alliance, OH
I love pale ales, and Sierra Nevada kills it on the pale ale. This is one of my favorites at all times. Easy drinking, bitter and crisp.
Danielle C.
Reno, NV
Love these beers. They are a little strong for my taste, but if I want to have one beer that has a lasting flavor I go to Sierra Nevada.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Had this a couple of times and it's good not something I'd purchase on the regular though. Tastes a little bitter more than other beers.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love love Sierra Nevada pale ale it is definitely ok ne of my favorites it is refreshing and tasty it for sure is one of my go tos
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This a pretty skunky beer. That’s a good thing in my opinion. It’s very refreshing! Good in a bottle but better in a can. Great label.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
enjoyed this and several other flavors at the sierra nevada brewery in NC. wonderful lighter flavored beer. not filling not expensive.
Ari A.
San Diego
Another of my husband's favorite beers. We buy this all the time. He loves the flavor and the buzz. It's a staple in our household lol
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I liked this beer when I had it. I don't drink it often, but it was crisp and refreshing. I would probably purchase this on my own.
Jake F.
Solid beer. They have other styles that are much better but the brewery does a great job and I will always support and try their stuff.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart