BY SIERRA NEVADA #51 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Mike M.
Louisville, KY
Deeeelicious! One my preferred go-to's. Hoppy enough but still goes down smooth and never disappoints. Always available as well
May M.
Litchfield, CT
Can never go wrong with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. This is my safe go to beer when all else on the shelves is Budweiser and coors.
Ana V.
miami, FL
This beer packs a punch with lots of flavor. I thought pale ale would be a lighter beer but I was wrong. Very good tasting beer
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
Great standard beer for parties and casual drinking.  Nothing fancy, it's an easy drinker.  Most people have tried it and like it
Eve T.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Don't love this, as I prefer more summery and refreshing beers to cool down at a BBQ, etc. This one is a little bitter for me.
Andreia E.
Washington, DC
This is my boyfriends favorite drink. It’s inexpensive and easy to find at almost any grocery store or places such a Total wine
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an awesome beer! It's great for summer time because it is nice and light and refreshing. Decently priced and decent abv
Abby H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
One of my favorites! Very pleasant flavor to someone who is not a HUGE fan of IPAs or other "stronger" beers. I highly suggest!
Melanie U.
Athens, OH
My favorite go-to beer when I want something hoppy and flavorful. It's not too hoppy, but still has a good, bubbly kick to it.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
Purest ingredients finest quality indeed. Simple but good love drinking these. Bring them to a party and no one will complain.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?