BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Molly M.
Salem, OR
One of the staples in our fridge. Probably, the best pale ale out there. It is delicious any season and pairs well with any meal.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I went to college where this beer originated and I love this type the best!! It's so fresh and really not super hoppy! A must try
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great beer worth the price very smooth excellent for all parties gatherings I will definitely recommend this beer to other people
Kaylani E.
Newport Beach, CA
I love this beer. Often available at stores that don't have a specialty beer selection so it's a frequent stand by for me.
Ashley L.
P C Beach, FL
Light easy to drink beer. Deff not to heavy, have had many times. All sierras Nevada beers are good, but this one is my favorite!
Kara K.
Fayetteville, AR
Delicious pale ale. Have been drinking it for about 10 years, it's one of the best! If you love pale ale this is the beer for you
danielle J.
This is one of my favorite pale ales I used to be all about the ipa's but recently I've gotten more into a Pale Ale and I love it
Cassie Z.
Good pizza beer that you can easily get. However, I like my microbrewery stuff. I go for trying a new beer over this every time.
Naomi B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
The packaging for this beer is very appealing to the eye. The taste is a little bit tarte but overall very smooth and refreshing.
Rosie M.
Vista, CA
Really great quality taste you won't find in other beers. Really recommend for those tying out new beers won't be disappointed !
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?