BY SIERRA NEVADA #51 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I love this got it for about $16.00 At our local store. I love these beers they have a good taste and are not over hoppy tasting.
Cassie Z.
Good pizza beer that you can easily get. However, I like my microbrewery stuff. I go for trying a new beer over this every time.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This used to be the beer I drank most in high school. You get the street feed of drinking an ipa but it’s not particularly bitter
Molly M.
Salem, OR
One of the staples in our fridge. Probably, the best pale ale out there. It is delicious any season and pairs well with any meal.
Shayne S.
Great price. Amazed at the quality of this beer for this price. Great beer to sit down and sip on after a long hard day at work.
Leah H.
Corvallis , Or
Most Sierra Nevada beers taste the same to me, likely due to their yeast strain. Not a bad thing, but I get bored of their beer.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great beer worth the price very smooth excellent for all parties gatherings I will definitely recommend this beer to other people
Ashley L.
P C Beach, FL
Light easy to drink beer. Deff not to heavy, have had many times. All sierras Nevada beers are good, but this one is my favorite!
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I went to college where this beer originated and I love this type the best!! It's so fresh and really not super hoppy! A must try
Brittany R.
Sacramento , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is always a safe bet. Don’t know what to order, Sierra Nevada. Great flavor, no weird after taste. I really enjoy this beer
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?