BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
angel g.
Nevada
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Boyfriend had me try this and I can tell you I did not think I was going to like it but I was wrong. Had a very oak/sweet taste to it.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This a pretty skunky beer. That’s a good thing in my opinion. It’s very refreshing! Good in a bottle but better in a can. Great label.
Grace R.
Washington, DC
Sierra Nevada has always been one of my favorite breweries. I will admit it took Pale Ale a while to grow on me, but now it's a go to.
Irma V.
Entiat, WA
Great taste... One of my favorites... I gave a four star because I would have liked it to be a bit stronger. But would drink it anytime
Amanda B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
A great beer! Sierra Nevada is a great pale ale and a very drinkable beer. I often order it when out to dinner. Its great with burgers!
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
I have to say that this is one of my favorite kinds of beer. It's crisp and refreshing, and it has good flavor for a pale ale. Love it!
Tara M.
Really delicious IPA. Not too hoppy or bitter and a great aftertaste. Good if you like tasty beer but not the bitterness of usual IPAs
Jesseca L.
Mishawaka, IN
I'm nore of a citrus beer fan but this is a good one for those hot sways on the river or lake. Or if I don't recognize any other beers.
Brooke P.
One of my favorite beers.
Great all around beer for any occasion.
Decent alcohol content. Great hop flavor. Nice bite and after taste.
Jake F.
Solid beer. They have other styles that are much better but the brewery does a great job and I will always support and try their stuff.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?