BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Lauren B.
Charlotte
A well-made craft IPA. This was one of the first craft beers that I tried and now I’m hooked. It’s easy to find almost anywhere, so you can be sure to have great tasting beer no matter what your location is. Delicious!
Paula H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I generally really enjoy this pale ale. It’s very refreshing while still maintaining that awesome ale complexity. Not overly hoppy and it’s definitely a great beer for a hot summer. Definitely recommend this beer.
Alexa B.
Lodi
My dad always drinks this beer so I drank it too. I lived by the brewery for a few years so when I went on tours I learned s lot about this beer. It’s a great pale ale and my go to beer when I’m going to bars too.
Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
This is a great beer for a great price! We are always trying new beers but we do somehow always end up coming back to this one. It has a great flavor that’s not too hoppy that goes well with a variety of meals!
Emily W.
Lake St. Louis
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Eh, it’s okay, not something I go crazy over but I won’t say no if someone offers, I just don’t think it’s that special. I’m not huge on IPA’s to begin with but the flavors in this are lot something I am into.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This beer is delicious and a great go to. My only gripe here is that it is so so heavy. There are a ton of calories in one beer, a lot more than other brands. I can only drink one or two of these enjoyably.
Lana V.
I don't drink beer really. My hubby drinks these. He likes hoppy beers. All I could say is the packaging is attractive lol. He usually buys this from Total Wine.
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this beer, i love that i can find it at any store and it’s so yummy and refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone who likes pale ales! AND it’s not too expensive... great for a night in with friends
Kelly D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I grew up in Northern California and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a staple beer! The brewery is a great place to visit in Chico California too! The beer reminds me of great times with great friends! Love it.
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
Sierra Nevada was always a popular choice for us in the olden days because it was locally brewed. It’s always fresh and always worth the money to just get a case because everyone is gonna want one or two.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart