BY SIERRA NEVADA #51 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Walnut, CA
A classic pale ale. Not my favorite but it'll do. It is a popular beer for friends so we will serve this when we have friends over.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
This beer is my absolute favorite! It's bitter, which I love in beer, but it's also very smooth. It doesn't have a bad after taste.
Laura K.
Melbourne Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite beers. I love getting this beer for a family gathering or even just for myself for a night of unqinding
Ashlee N.
Orlando, FL
Sierra Nevada has a whole catalogue of delicious beers, but their Pale Ale is my favorite. It's crisp and heady, and just so tasty.
Amanda d.
Ruskin, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Talk about a good balance of malt and hops. This beer is great with dinner or at a concert. Not too light but definitely not dark.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
Big fan of Sierra Nevada. Their Pale Ale is a goto beer when in the mood for an ale. This beer isn't too hoppy and finishes smooth.
Rose B.
San Diego, CA
You can't go wrong with this beer! It's a classic. Nothing better than after a ling hard day kicking back with a cold one of these
Lanier L.
Atlanta, GA
A good stand by at the bar or grocery store if you don't know what to get or want to start branching out into the craft beer world.
Taryn M.
Seattle, WA
Good tasting, easy drinking beer. Works well in the summer and in the winter. We had these at our wedding and many people drank it.
Rebekah P.
Ventura, CA
Mmmmmm.. Sierra is sooo tasty, and it's great that it's local (it's made in Chico, CA). It"s light but with better alcohol content.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?