BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Cara B.
Alliance, OH
I love pale ales, and Sierra Nevada kills it on the pale ale. This is one of my favorites at all times. Easy drinking, bitter and crisp.
Emily M.
One of my favorites. It has a super hoppy flavor but it isn’t too overwhelming. It’s definitely affordable and is available most places.
Katelynn G.
Porterville, CA
Once again this is a solid beer! No complaints. Smooth taste and a rich flavor. I feel like Sierra Nevada IPAs are a California classic.
Chase L.
Lakeville, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good pale ale, a little underrated. I prefer this to Summit, but it's tougher to find in the midwest. A great not overly strong pale ale.
Marissa S.
I'm not a huge beer drinker and IPA's are not my typical choice but I do really like this one. My husband loves IPA's and loves this one
Josh C.
Russellville
This is a very good pale ale, one of my go to very drinkable beers. Also if you do any home brewing the bottles work well for recapping.
Lindsay S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the fact that this company uses organic ingredients when possible. This is one of my go-to IPA's when I am not buying local brews.
Susan G.
Broomfield, CO
This is a great beer to drink during the day, it isn't too heavy but it still has a nice flavor. It is always a crowd pleaser at parties.
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
Sierra Nevada provides a delicious flavor and quality beer. It is enjoyed by all adults in my family and is a regular at our gatherings.
Nicole B.
Vancouver , Wa
This is a nice, solid pale. There are certainly more interesting pales out there, but this one is reliable and always pleasant to drink.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?