BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jessica F.
Kansas City, MO
Pick up this yesterday in a mixed box. Super yummy and perfect for fall! Seems like it would be awesome paired with steak or burgers! Yum!!
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
Has a smooth taste. If it were the only beer to drink I'd be happy. I have others I enjoy more but this is still a good one worth the try.
Casey P.
San Francisco, CA
Not my favorite beer but I like to grab one every once in awhile to mix it up a bit. Not very smooth and kind of an acquired taste I think.
Melissa F.
Brooklyn
One of the first pale ale beer dive had remains my fav go to.... It tastes great and is enjoyable if you want to mix it up it not too much.
Vanessa L.
los angeles
Loved this beer since I had turned 21, always buying their beer for parties or home events. Would recommend to anyone who likes hoppy beers
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can drink these just about anywhere and anytime. It is great because a whole case is pretty cheap and it's a tasty beer, so its a steal!
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Decent beer. Classic IPA with a decent taste. Not bad but not the best pale ale. I would recommend it but it's not my favorite pale ale.
Ryan Raw C.
Collegeville, PA
This beer is amazing. Unusually have this in my summer rotation. The price seems to be fair compared to other beverages in this category.
Brooke A.
Great go to beer!!!! Has a good taste, not too heavy but also not too light!!! It’s my go to and everyone who comes over enjoys it too!!
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
love it! great tasting not to strong and not to light. i definately reccomend doesnt leave you feeling bloated and ingridiente are great.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?