BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
katherine a.
Ill get these everyonce in a while when I'm going to a party or for special occasions.
They make a good ale. Not too hoppy & good taste.
Kara W.
West islip, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was the first pale ale I tried and to be honest I don't know if ill try another one. I feel in love with this craft beer- so great!
Ari A.
San Diego
Another of my husband's favorite beers. We buy this all the time. He loves the flavor and the buzz. It's a staple in our household lol
Frankie M.
Great for a pale ale. Plus Sierra Nevada is 100% self sustainable. Who doesn't love awesome beer that doesn't impact the environment?!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This a pretty skunky beer. That’s a good thing in my opinion. It’s very refreshing! Good in a bottle but better in a can. Great label.
Kirstie M.
This is a nice, tart pale ale with tons of sweet flavor from start to finish. The bite is unlike any you can get from other pale ales!
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
My personal favorite of the Sierra Nevada family;
It's refreshing and not too hoppy or bitter.
I also like the labels on their bottles.
Lisa B.
A great beer that's great for sipping on a summer day, especially on with boiled seafood or burgers. Inexpensive, tasty, and delicious.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
enjoyed this and several other flavors at the sierra nevada brewery in NC. wonderful lighter flavored beer. not filling not expensive.
angel g.
Nevada
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Boyfriend had me try this and I can tell you I did not think I was going to like it but I was wrong. Had a very oak/sweet taste to it.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?