BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Marina T.
Yuba City, CA
Nice crisp ale that's well accompanied with a steak dinner. A very enjoyable beer. Typically my "go-to" beer I bring to any BBQ or social outing.
Monique G.
Eugene, OR
A classic IPA! Not too hoppy, and tastes smooth and deep in flavor. I love Sierra Nevada brand because it’s good quality and affordable as well.
Sara S.
Bayside, CA
Good go-to beer. I usually order this at my favorite Chinese restaurant. Made in Chico, CA! Refreshing and thirst-quenching. Wish I had one now.
Viktoriya Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really tasty beer and something I will keep repurchasing in stores. It has nice flavor and packaging and seems to be consistent in quality.
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer. It’s so tasty and pretty strong gets the job done fast. I love how it’s gluten free makes me feel better about drinking beer!
Sarah K.
Roseville, CA
Perry good beer! Not too shabby. If you like beer, this ones a great choice. Not too bitter. Not too sweet. Not too dark. Right in the middle.
KC F.
One of my least favorite beer brands out there. I tasted it and I didn't like it personally. To me, it was a bit flat and tastes really bitter
Addie D.
Louisville, KY
Always bought this during the Forecastle music festival in the summer. Refreshing and great to drink while relaxing and listening to good music
Terri C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite pale ales to enjoy, especially when I catch it on sale. Great flavor and very tasty. Goes well with a nice slice of orange.
Jenelle f.
Capitola, CA
One of my good to beers, it's always an easy choice. Nice hoppy aroma and full flavor. Great beer to sit down with after at the end of the day.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart