BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Gina C.
Sacramento, CA
I avoid light beers and Sierra Nevada is definitely opposite of that. If you don't want anything too hoppy then this is the perfect beer.
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
By the river on the beach in your backyard or even in your own home .... For all seasons this beer is so good, it hits the spot everytime
Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
Sierra Nevada provides a delicious flavor and quality beer. It is enjoyed by all adults in my family and is a regular at our gatherings.
Diana T.
Glen Rock, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Pale Ale more...
This beee is slightly more expensive then the others I’ll buy but it is very worth it. Great bold yet smooth taste . I enjoy this a lot.
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
love it! great tasting not to strong and not to light. i definately reccomend doesnt leave you feeling bloated and ingridiente are great.
katherine a.
Ill get these everyonce in a while when I'm going to a party or for special occasions.
They make a good ale. Not too hoppy & good taste.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Had this a couple of times and it's good not something I'd purchase on the regular though. Tastes a little bitter more than other beers.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Sierra Nevada is a very happy IPA. It has a good taste, but the after taste is not my favorite. I can only drink it if it is ice cold.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Something abut a sierra Nevada every now and than makes everything better. Fantastic , smooth delicious IPA. Huge top seller in my bar.
Ari A.
San Diego
Another of my husband's favorite beers. We buy this all the time. He loves the flavor and the buzz. It's a staple in our household lol
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?