BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
My husband loves this beer. He thinks it taste great and is his go to beer. The price is good and he likes it a lot so I will continue to buy it.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
This is a good standby beer to have around. The quality and taste is consistent, I always know what I'll be getting when I order a Sierra Nevada
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
VERY STRONG hops flavor, but absolutely delicious with a lime, and of course, I'm from Nevada so I support my local breweries!! I love this beer.
Brittany N.
Betsy Layne, KY
Bold and hoppy! The hops are not too strong, but enough to be noticed. A little stout to be drinking by the pool, but a perfect pair with dinner!
Alicia R.
Fresno, CA
I'm a huge IPA drinker and sierra nevada hits the spot with ALL of their beers. I even did a tasting at their brewery and they did not dissapoint
Marina T.
Yuba City, CA
Nice crisp ale that's well accompanied with a steak dinner. A very enjoyable beer. Typically my "go-to" beer I bring to any BBQ or social outing.
Laura A.
A great cheaper version of a craft beer. It had a nice hoppy taste. Does not have a harsh bite at the end. Very smooth and great in a cold glass.
Monique G.
Eugene, OR
A classic IPA! Not too hoppy, and tastes smooth and deep in flavor. I love Sierra Nevada brand because it’s good quality and affordable as well.
Angela B.
Dayton, OH
This is actually better than many other less mass produced IPAs. I don't usually order them at the bar unless there's absolutely no other IPAs
Terri C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite pale ales to enjoy, especially when I catch it on sale. Great flavor and very tasty. Goes well with a nice slice of orange.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back