BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Chelci D.
Farmington, MN
One of my all-time favorites! Great for parties as well because it is a great crowd-pleaser and yummy staple pale ale to stock your home bar with.
Kellyanne F.
Philadelphia, PA
This beer is my families go to beer for any holiday. A true crowd pleaser, it’s got hints of hops, a nice refreshing taste and no harsh aftertaste.
cassy g.
Milwaukee, WI
Perfect blend of taste and lightness. it doesn't taste watered down at all. it's also a beer you can appreciate all day without sacrificing taste.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is one I recommend for people who are starting out in the scene. It's very hoppy and has a strong flavor. Not a huge ipa fan
Sara S.
Bayside, CA
Good go-to beer. I usually order this at my favorite Chinese restaurant. Made in Chico, CA! Refreshing and thirst-quenching. Wish I had one now.
Viktoriya Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really tasty beer and something I will keep repurchasing in stores. It has nice flavor and packaging and seems to be consistent in quality.
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
My husband loves this beer. He thinks it taste great and is his go to beer. The price is good and he likes it a lot so I will continue to buy it.
Kelly H.
It's a great beer that Sierra Nevada brews. It can be pretty pricy out at bars but when you purchase it at the stores they aren't too expensive.
Natalie L.
Bay City, MI
This was my "gateway" beer years ago. It showed me that I love hops! It is a perfectly balanced pale ale. A bar most should be measured against.
Abbey Z.
Somerville, MA
Probably my favorite "comfort beer". I really love IPAs and enjoy how bright and crisp Sierra Nevada is. I find this goes well with Mexican food.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back