BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like the packaging the most. I don’t go out of my way to buy this but if someone offers it then I’ll be like ok sure. Just a standard ipa.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The taste of summer Many of college nights have revolved around this beer. But what is college with out beer? It is a part of the experience
Melissa F.
Brooklyn
One of the first pale ale beer dive had remains my fav go to.... It tastes great and is enjoyable if you want to mix it up it not too much.
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can drink these just about anywhere and anytime. It is great because a whole case is pretty cheap and it's a tasty beer, so its a steal!
Alicia M.
N Providence, RI
I love this beer. It's always a go to for myself and usually when I'm out to eat or at a bar I'm a little disappointed when it's not on tap
Amber R.
One of my favorite beers on the market, definitely in my top 3 IPAs. So delicious without being too heavy or bitter. Definitely recommend.
Elizabeth V.
Oil City, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fun for any adult age to try a twist of the original . If you wanna try something as a baby step to an IPA. The hoppy flavored stevanein!!
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
This is one of my favorite beers. We just started carrying it at my job and I'm hooked! It has a great flavor and doesn't mess up my tummy.
Hayley H.
Jackson, WY
I usually go for SNPA when I just can’t figure out what I’m in the mood for. It’s pretty hoppy for a pale ale but it’s reliably delicious.
Stacey O.
I've tried this when I was just getting into beer. It's approachable, not too strong. It's not very hoppy but doesn't pack a flavor punch.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?