BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Nicole B.
Winston-Salem
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a breath of fresh air in the beer world. In a world full of Bud Lights, Pale Ale gives you the craft distinction and taste located conveniently in your local grocery store (or gas station). This beer has become my go to!
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
Sierra Nevada is by far one of my favorite breweries. They continue to impress me with the varieties and new styles of beers they are always introducing. This is by far one of my original favorites though. I always recommend Sierra Nevada to friends. Great beer!
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
The beer is smooth but it has kind of a bitter taste for me. I tried it again a different time and it was better. I think it all depends on the food you pair with it. Tasted good with my steak! I wouldn’t drink this beer as an “everyday” beer.
Raluca G.
Lakeland
Great beer with an amazing flavor. It’s the beer that always reminds me of great nights with friends. I would totally buy it again and I love the packaging. I recommend it and I think anybody can love this beer. Very versatile and refreshing.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
Not much of a pale ale person but this one has got it going on! It's a great go to beer when you want something lighter! It's at a lot of restaurants also for when your wanting a good craft beer! Great price usually too! I recommend to all!
Melanie L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love that they have the option of cans not just glass bottles. This is my go-to drink for festivals !! Great flavor and depth. I recommend getting the 6 pack if you haven't tried it so you don't make a huge commitment. See how you like it.
Jennifer D.
Eastlake, OH
What a refreshing, tasteful beer. Pleasure to my pallet. This beer meets all of my expectations. I have bought this beer several occasions and it is so refreshing. Definitely recommend this beer for a nice cool down on a hot summer day.
Connor P.
This is the beer that started it all off. Sierra Nevada's pale ale is exactly what a pale ale should be, nothing more or nothing less. It has good malt and nice juicy hops. This beer sets the standard for what a pale ale should be, and it is the best valued pale ale there is.
Kristin L.
Gilbert
Terrific pale ale. A classic choice if you like a little hop that is fruity with a hint of pine. It’s an affordable beer, not cheap like Bud Light or Coors or something. I would recommend to others who like to drink beer with flavor.
Jacquelyn N.
Omnomnomnom! Sip! Yep, it’s that delicious. Every get together is better with Sierra Nevada and people with whom to share it. I still remember my first Sierra Nevada when my friends in Cali reminded me why good beer is worth the spend.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart