BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Decent malty beer with a nice head. Has a nice crisp flavor and doesn’t leave a bad taste in my mouth. Pretty great beer at a reasonable price point.
Kristen S.
I love Sierra Nevada! Their beers are great for beer lovers, and non-beer drinkers. They have a great variety. Their pale ale is one of my favorites.
Elana F.
Philadelphia, PA
Great light tasting beer that you can order when out and not offend your beer snob friends. Not too hoppy for those of you who aren't super into that.
Colleen P.
Millis, MA
Classic west coast style IPA, big hop punch., even smells great. This beer is fairly high in alcohol content, like most IPAs, so swill with caution.
Hannah K.
Very good beer! being from Portland we like our micros, which can get really pricey. This is a great tasting beer that wont break the bank at the BBQ
Chelci D.
Farmington, MN
One of my all-time favorites! Great for parties as well because it is a great crowd-pleaser and yummy staple pale ale to stock your home bar with.
Montserrat C.
East Boston , MA
He probado mejores cervezas, pero esta está rica para ver un rato tv y comer algo de botana. No la compro frecuentemente pero si tiene buen sabor.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
Sierra Nevada is my go to beer when I can't decide what to drink or if the beer list at the restaurant is terrible. It's consistent and delicious.
Madison L.
Murray, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is such a smooth IPA. I love it with some savory snacks! It isn't too bitter at all, especially for someone just getting started trying IPAs.
Gracie G.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite beers because it is refreshing but has a boldness of an IPA. Definitely a bit heavier but when cold has a great crispness to it!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?