BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Michelle M.
Hialeah , FL
This is the first craft beer I ever had and one I still enjoy going back to. It's also always wary to find in my local stores. It is a good value.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is awful tasting. It is extremely bitter and skunky at the end. After a couple sips it got dumped down the drain. Too harsh for my taste buds.
Jennifer G.
Pretty good intro into IPAs. Not as bitter as some other brands and easy to find at stores. I also like the look of the bottle, very eye-catching.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada is one of the worst beers I’ve ever tasted. It’s a terrible tasting beverage for a price that’s not worth it and it’s a small bottle.
Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of overly hoppy beers so this is perfect for me. I really enjoy the smooth flavor. Sierra is in my constant rotation when I go out.
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
My husband loves this beer. He thinks it taste great and is his go to beer. The price is good and he likes it a lot so I will continue to buy it.
Sara S.
Bayside, CA
Good go-to beer. I usually order this at my favorite Chinese restaurant. Made in Chico, CA! Refreshing and thirst-quenching. Wish I had one now.
Kelly H.
It's a great beer that Sierra Nevada brews. It can be pretty pricy out at bars but when you purchase it at the stores they aren't too expensive.
Abbey Z.
Somerville, MA
Probably my favorite "comfort beer". I really love IPAs and enjoy how bright and crisp Sierra Nevada is. I find this goes well with Mexican food.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
VERY STRONG hops flavor, but absolutely delicious with a lime, and of course, I'm from Nevada so I support my local breweries!! I love this beer.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?