BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Cecilia P.
Great for drinking games when you're sick of Natural Light or the other piss-water beers. It's a little heavier but still light enough to drink quickly.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite pale ale beers to drink. It is not overly Strong or bitter like some IPAs but not as light as other beers. It is the perfect balance.
Andrea H.
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale was the pale ale that got me hooked on hops. Crisp, delicious, & very flavorful. This is my go-to pale ale - never disappointed!
Laurie M.
Mont Clare, Pa
This beer is fantastic! All you hop lovers should try it ASAP, you won't be disappointed. Most of the beers by Sierra Nevada are equally as delicious.
Imelda F.
Tried this beer at a festival I went too last year and their beer was sierra nevada. Ever since, Its good to enjoy one of these at BBQ or at the river.
Beverly M.
Probably the best beer in the world. Not to bitter, not too sweet. Has a good amount of alcohol in it without being too strong, perfect for a barbecue
Thais F.
Coconut Creek , FL
This Sierra pale ale is not my favorite but its pretty good. I don't tend to buy it myself because I would rather buy another beer for the same price.
Amanda L.
Halifax, MA
The pale ale is my favorite of the Sierra Nevada family because I like a lighter beer. The taste is nice and not too hoppy and it's reasonably priced.
Melissa L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Sierra Nevada but this beer is not one of my favorite. Their pale ale is not consistent in favor and I️ would pick a different style from them.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
My brother in law LOVESSS this beer! I figured I'd give it a try! Wasn't too bad, I'm not an IPA beer drinker, it's not that bad! I actually liked it!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?