BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Lauren E.
HYATTSVILLE, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For a Pale Ale, this is one of my favorites, I enjoy the variety packs as well, but the standard pale ale is a no-brainer when I'm going to pick out beer.
Scott L.
Hamilton, OH
One of my "go-to" beers. Has a lot of the pros of both local microbrews as well as the big breweries. I find myself picking this up in stores pretty often.
Kayla W.
Russellville, AR
I'm really not a fan of pale ales. This is the only one that I like and I have to be in the right mood to drink it but, I like it a lot when I do drink it.
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Pale Ale 24 fl oz more...
I usually don’t like pale ale. This one has a smooth flavor though. Although I wouldn’t purchase it again because it wasn’t my favorite thing, it was good!
Caitlin N.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is one the better IPA’s you can get at the grocery store. It’s very refreshing, especially on a hot summer day. This is a staple in my house. Love it!
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a bartender and this is by far one of the most popular beers around! It's light smooth and tasty!!! It's a higher end beer with out the high end price
Jennifer T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This beer has a lot of flavor and is very hoppy. I don't recommend this to the average beer drinker. You have to really like beer to be able to drink this.
Jennifer S.
Seattle, WA
This is a good beer to just always have in the fridge! Great to serve guests or drink yourself since its a pale ale. I buy the giant boxes of it at Costco.
Kelly G.
Cincinnati, OH
My husband loved it, but it was way too bitter for me! To be fair, pale ales are not really my thing. But we will buy more since my husband enjoyed them.
Cecilia P.
Great for drinking games when you're sick of Natural Light or the other piss-water beers. It's a little heavier but still light enough to drink quickly.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?