BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Richard C.
I love craft beers, but this one is a bit too hoppy for me. I picked up a variety case and noticed this seems to be their signature though doesn't work too well with types like kolsch.
Tess F.
Fairview, NC
Honestly I love any beer from Sierra Nevada but I especially love the Pale Ale. It's simple and refreshing yet still has a great taste and good value altogether.
Teresa C.
I love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale especially. It's kind of expensive, but I'll order it at a bar if it's on the menu especially if I don't know what to get. Kind of an old reliable. I order it again and again.
Hannah J.
Not my favorite beer. I would drink it if it was there and I would choose it over others.m, but I would not look for it as my first option. The flavor is there. It's just not the flavor I like.
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's ok but I live in Vermont and we have way better beer everywhere else. I work at a brewery. Packaging is nice, all the packaging looks like the same company.
A great go-to when you don't want to spend too much but want more than a light beer. Sierra has a great taste, not bitter, and gives you a more full-flavored drink without the accompanying fullness. Great for drinking at the bar, on the beach, at home in the couch, or in front of a camp fire.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love love this stuff. While I feel like the classic Sierra and the Torpedo are equally delicious, I find myself reaching for the classic when I want a nice, hoppy beer. This brand never disappoints.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
I love Sierra Nevada. It has a clean crisp taste and is great for any occasion. Even went to the brewery in Ashville nc when we were visiting, really fun to tour
Charlotte M.
Milan, MI
I had heard about this particular beer from a friend. It was okay but I much prefer a bitter IPA over this one. I don't think it is the fault of the beer brand, more so my favorite type and flavor of beer.
cherie t.
If you're into a lighter beer, then you'll probably like the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. But if you're used to IPA and more hoppy ones, then you probably won't enjoy this one as much.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?