BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
E R.
San Francisco, CA
I don't drink Sierra Nevada all the time, but I do like the taste. I'm a repeat customer and usually order it when going to the bars. It's a solid bet if you like pale ales.
Alana J.
Great flavor and body. Definitely not for people who like flavorful IPAs. I like the unique taste it has and enjoy drinking it in the cold months of the year for some reason.
Sarah S.
I'm a fan of expensive ipas with high alcohol content. This is a nice easy to find ipa with a beer affordable price tag. Very comparable to the independent craft beers in taste
MaryAnn H.
I love Sierra Nevada.
Personally I don't like Pale Ales much anymore, but this was the first beer I drank that I really enjoyed at the time.
It's smooth, and tastes good.
Recommend.
April K.
The perfect beer for a Sunday afternoon watching the game with a bag of chips. The perfect beer for a Friday night hanging out with friends. The perfect beer for a Saturday night in. The perfect beer for a weeknight drink after work. Smooth, crisp, and refreshing!
Hannah A.
Nashville, TN
Bought a nice sixer yesterday. Drank every single drop!!!! I love this product!!!!! It is amazing and I would highly recommend it to everyone who is thinking about getting it!
Caroline K.
This beer has a significant fruity flavor with very noticeable hops. I enjoy drinking this beer, but would never have more than one at a time due to it's heavy flavor.
Ashley G.
Citrus Heights, CA
My husband and I love this beer! It's refreshing, delicious, and perfect to wind down with after a long day. One of our favorite beers for sure! My husband especially loves it and usually goes between this and his blue moons
Irma R.
Fresno, CA
By far one of my most favorite beers! Sierra Nevada Brewery company offers a great selection of beers. It's flavor, texture, and color are very appealing to all senses.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale! It's one of my favorite craft beers and is not heavy like a wheat beer. This is definitely the perfect beer to drink on a warm summers day.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?