BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This was the beer that started me liking beer years ago. It had so much flavor from the hops compared to something like Miller Lite. Now I've found some pale ales and IPAs that I like a bit better, but Sierra Nevada is still quite good.
Jennifer G.
Asheville, NC
All Sierra Nevada products are impeccably made and delicious! The pale ale is one of their most well known beers and is a great place to start for any craft beer enthusiast.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
I went to a birthday party where you brought a random craft beer 6 pack and it was a 'free for all' fridge. It was fun, this is one I tried and I enjoyed the tatse. A good pale ale but it wasn't something I could drink a lot of. It is smooth but there was a filling part to it.
Karina L.
Huntington Beach, CA
If you're looking for a great summer beer, or go-to beer, look no more! Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale is a great beer! Pick up a 6 or 12 pack at your local grocery store, liquor store or gas station. You can't miss the vibrant green packaging and will not regret picking this up :D
Christy H.
Hampstead, NC
Awesome product one of my favorites
great taste, would defiantly recommend it to others.
I normal order this when out on the town a lot of restaurants locally care this brand.
Kelcey G.
Climax, NY
I've had it once or twice. Not my go to, or my favorite. But beer is beer, and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is another one of those step ups from the generic version. Very enjoyable. Cool label as well.
Karyn K.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I don't care for beer much, I prefer wine most of the time but when I want something different I go for Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. This is a beer I enjoy. Sierra Nevada does not leave an after taste, nor does it leave a strong taste.
Ryleigh S.
El Paso, TX
I actually always find that Sierra Neveda produces a great beer that is very affordable and delicious. If you like Pale Ale you are going to love this refreshing beer!
Tara R.
Denver, CO
My husband's favorite beer that's not a craft brew. He loves the taste and that he can get it anywhere! I usually prefer a lighter, less hoppy beer but I enjoy the taste!
Ashleigh P.
Ashtabula, OH
SN Pale Ale is a go to, solid pale ale. It has nice hops without overwhelming you. While I am a hope head and enjoy a good IPA this is a great choice when you are looking for something subtle and with some body to it. YUMMO!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?