BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Morgan C.
Nashville, TN
Love the crispness of pale ale and Sierra's version is light and crisp. I think Sierra Nevada did great with this one. MUCH better than their IPA's (preference as I don't like any IPA)
Becca S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This Sierra is a really nice, even beer. Not too heavy and not to light either. You can always tell that with Sierra Nevada - it's a high quality item with high quality ingredients.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This is one of my favorite beers. I have gotten the multi packs even and I find myself wasting the others and reaching for this specific one more often. I like how it is widely carried by stores and gas stations
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hoppy and Bitter, but perfect for the Pale Ale lover. Sierra Nevada has a crisp and bitter taste that only the IPA and PA lovers will understand. best cool on a warm summer night.
Catherine S.
Nashville, TN
I'm not a huge pale ale fan, so my opinion is already slightly biased, but this beer left an awful bitterness in my mouth that was much worse than the average hoppy bitterness of other beers. I couldn't stand it.
Kiana G.
Haltom City, TX
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale might not be my first choice but this drink is a decent beer for a decent price either on tap or in bottles. Regardless Sierra Nevada is a great brewery. 👌🏽
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this beer so much, I just ordered a keg of it! It's my favorite easy drinker that you can find everywhere, it's definitely the best of the macros in my opinion.
Melanie A.
Charlotte, NC
I can't remember the last time I had Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Not because I don't like it, but because I try to try everything I can. I really liked this beer -it's simple, tastes great and is easy to drink.
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
Excellent beer for those looking to explore pale ales and IPAs. Enough hop to give that floral bitterness, but not too much to turn away those who are totally in love with hops.
Jennifer C.
This is a good flavored pale ale. It is fairly easy to find in stores, and for a decent price. It isn't my absolute favorite, as I tend to favor dark beers, but it is a good alternative to have on hand.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back