BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my all time favorite beer! The flavor is amazing and it is nice and dark without being overpowering. It is very affordable for a Pale Ale and is one of the best Pale Ale's I have tasted. You can buy it almost everywhere and it is popular at most bars I go to. I recommend it to anyone.
Tori G.
Lansdale, PA
I love how easy to drink this beer is! Pale ales can be a little bland sometimes but not this one! Great flavor and reasonable price! Will definitely be buying again!
Emily D.
Hickory, NC
This brewery knows how to make great beer! Every one they make is outstanding! This beer is very tasty, and seems to be a trend of drinks with Sierra Nevada. Bought it at Lowe’s Foods. Great taste. Great branding. Great bottling. All around very satisfied! Try it you won’t be disappointed.
Michelle D.
LOS ANGELES
I’ve only tried this type of Sierra Nevada and I have so many memories with this one. It definitely has a significant flavor and is a little on the stronger side. I would recommend this to other if y’all want to go out at night for a hike and find a beautiful view to just drink the night away.
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was first introduced to Sierra Nevada when I visited the brewery near Asheville, North Carolina. I was immediately hooked on it. They have a wide range of beers, including this Pale Ale. This is one of my favorite Sierra Nevada beers. It has a nice taste similar to all pale style Ales.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love keeping this beer around to have for guests! We have a lot of friends over who don't like light beers, and this is usually a crowd-favorite. We buy a twelve pack every few weeks and go through it as we have people over. The bottles always feel a bit smaller, but it might just be the design.
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a top notch pale ale! For those that like hoppy beers, but aren't quite feeling a fully hopped IPA, this is a great alternative. It is hoppy but not overwhelming, and is really refreshing! I buy this all the time when I want something easy to drink. It's easy to find, so most grocery stores or liquor stores will stock this beer.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I work at a restaurant and bar so I’ve tried many different Sierra Nevada beers, most are too hoppy or dark for me I was very impressed with this pale ale since I’m not much of a beer fan
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of hoppy beer, and boy is this beer HOPPY! I know it’s all in preference but not good in my opinion... I do have friends that LOVE this beer though!
Jacqueline P.
Monmouth Junction
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a favorite of my Dad. It's very flavorful and hoppy, and is great with some classic bar food like a burger. It also pairs nicely with seafood. It's reasonably price for a nicer Ale, and they have great variety packs that make for a loved gift by any beer enthusiast.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart