BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jackie G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I can no longer drink this beer because it contains gluten but I did used to like it because it's light in flavor and less filing than many other higher end mass produced beers.
Amy T.
Excellent go to when I want something I've had before and I'm not interested in branching out. It's delicious and crisp and you never go wrong with a bottle instead of can!
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am not a big beer drinker, but I willingly and gladly drink this when no wine is around. I live close to the brewery too, and have seen the awesome (and clean!) facilities. A great beer, and is often on sale, so a good deal as well!
Jessica H.
My favorite pale ale by far! This is definitely in my cooler when we stay at the beach house for our San Diego family trips. Goes great with everything, very reasonably priced when I've bought it in store all though I do prefer it on tap .
Lindsay H.
Grand Junction, CO
This is not a new beer to me, I've been enjoying this one for years. Pale ales were an acquired taste for me, but now I really love the taste. This one has the obvious hoppiness, but it isn't overpowering and is very pleasant.
Paige E.
Not my favorite beer but I have many friends that enjoy the beer. Their brewery space is beautiful and I think they've done a great job at having a beer for everyone!
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sierra Nevada is an economical choice with a craft beer taste. The Pale Ale is light and refreshing, with just enough hoppy kick. Pale ales are my favorite and this one is definitely in my top ten.
Lauren K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE SIERRA NEVADA. I live near the brewery and absolutely think it is the best thing ever. Their pale ale is a great one, but try others as well! Their Kellerweiss is another one of my favorites.
Maritza H.
Camarillo, CA
It was my first ever Sierra Nevada beer that I have ever tried and I will admit that the first couple of times I did not like it. However after a couple of times the taste grew on me and it is now one of my favorite beers.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
Sierra Nevada is on the better side of beer. Every few weeks I'll go for one just to mix up my routine. It does have full flavor and is a little on the hoppier side which is nice considering how it's available in most stores.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?