BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
This is a refreshing pale ale with a pine taste. It has a bite to it. It is a hoppy beer. I don't see any thing that needs improving. This is a mid priced beer. You can find it on sale at Kroger.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Both mine and my friends favorite beer. Perfect beer for sitting by the pool or campfire depending on season. Has a really good taste. Not too heavy. I buy it frequently.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
the serra nevease brand is not my favorite there brews are pretty plain, i have only been drinking beer for maybe 6 years and with the market flooded with so many choices this brand just doesn't stand out to me. i only drink it if my other options are bud or coors i would say this is only a small step above those
Regina C.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is a great tasting Pale Ale for a great price ! When I want to get something a little different than the normal cheap beers, I pick Sierra Nevada. It's got a strong and delicious flavor
Keith A.
Chico, CA
I'm from Chico, CA so I'm biased but I love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. This is the beer that really started the craft beer revolution 20+ years ago and it still holds up.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
Great standard pale - a definite go to when I'm faced with a lot of options at the liquor store! Certainly better than a lot of the other widely-circulated macro brews.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
The best thing about this beer is its price. It is a pretty good quality beer for relatively cheap. It has a slight hop flavor but not too much to steer away casual light drinkers. I'll pick this up before going to a party because I know most people will drink it.
Jennifer M.
Baxter
Great clean beer, no nasty ingredients! This is my favorite. It's a great beer for all occasions, not too hoppy and not overpowering. Love super hoppy beers, but they can kill your stomach.
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
One of my top ten beers of all time. Great flavor, not super hoppy but the taste still has a lot of character. Have purchased at restaurants and in cases, very reliable beer. Will always repurchase it.
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV
It's a good brand - most friends like it and it is always welcome at parties. It has a good ale flavor and really quenches the thirst when in the mood for a beer. It's also a good value. I buy the six packs and would buy it again usually when it is on sale.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?