BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Keith A.
Chico, CA
I'm from Chico, CA so I'm biased but I love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. This is the beer that really started the craft beer revolution 20+ years ago and it still holds up.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Both mine and my friends favorite beer. Perfect beer for sitting by the pool or campfire depending on season. Has a really good taste. Not too heavy. I buy it frequently.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
Great standard pale - a definite go to when I'm faced with a lot of options at the liquor store! Certainly better than a lot of the other widely-circulated macro brews.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
The best thing about this beer is its price. It is a pretty good quality beer for relatively cheap. It has a slight hop flavor but not too much to steer away casual light drinkers. I'll pick this up before going to a party because I know most people will drink it.
Amy M.
Hodges, SC
Very drinkable. I am not a huge pale ale fan, but my husband is. This is a beer we both like to drink. If you love "craft" beers, this probably isn't going to stun you, but if you want something that most people will like, that's better than average, go for it!
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV
It's a good brand - most friends like it and it is always welcome at parties. It has a good ale flavor and really quenches the thirst when in the mood for a beer. It's also a good value. I buy the six packs and would buy it again usually when it is on sale.
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
One of my top ten beers of all time. Great flavor, not super hoppy but the taste still has a lot of character. Have purchased at restaurants and in cases, very reliable beer. Will always repurchase it.
Jennifer M.
Baxter
Great clean beer, no nasty ingredients! This is my favorite. It's a great beer for all occasions, not too hoppy and not overpowering. Love super hoppy beers, but they can kill your stomach.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoyed these beers. Especially the one with the cactus flavor! It gives it such a refreshing taste. Again another popular beer at my restaurant. But we have it on tap. I haven't tried it yet in bottle. But would recommend.
Danielle W.
Sarasota, FL
Sierra Pale ale is my favorite go to beer with its citrus notes and a slight bite. A perfect choice for a warm day and pairs really well with just about anything. Sierra Nevada brews some fantastic craft beers and their pale ale is sure to please.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?