BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Esther Y.
West Covina, CA
Crisp, refreshing and tasty, this Pale Ale has always been one of my favorites. Pour it slowly into a frosted glass, sit back and enjoy.
This ale is not as hoppy as an IPA, but quite tasty nonetheless.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
Sierra Nevada is a good Pale Ale. It definitely has the hoppy flavor, but is not overly strong as some Pale Ales can be. If you're trying to acquire a taste for Pale Ales, I'd suggest starting here, as this seems to be a staple when places only have a limited menu of beer.
Vanessa G.
This paler alee is very smooth and the Sierra Nevada company has so MA y other beer types to offer. My husband and I like different styles of beer and this company has something for both of us.
Rebecca R.
Russellville, KY
This may be my favorite supermarket beer ever. Its nice and bitter but not harsh. Maybe not my favorite pale ale ever, but if you see it in your grocery beer sections its definitely worth trying.
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
This is a refreshing pale ale with a pine taste. It has a bite to it. It is a hoppy beer. I don't see any thing that needs improving. This is a mid priced beer. You can find it on sale at Kroger.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
the serra nevease brand is not my favorite there brews are pretty plain, i have only been drinking beer for maybe 6 years and with the market flooded with so many choices this brand just doesn't stand out to me. i only drink it if my other options are bud or coors i would say this is only a small step above those
Keith A.
Chico, CA
I'm from Chico, CA so I'm biased but I love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. This is the beer that really started the craft beer revolution 20+ years ago and it still holds up.
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
Great standard pale - a definite go to when I'm faced with a lot of options at the liquor store! Certainly better than a lot of the other widely-circulated macro brews.
Regina C.
Asbury Park, NJ
This is a great tasting Pale Ale for a great price ! When I want to get something a little different than the normal cheap beers, I pick Sierra Nevada. It's got a strong and delicious flavor
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Both mine and my friends favorite beer. Perfect beer for sitting by the pool or campfire depending on season. Has a really good taste. Not too heavy. I buy it frequently.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?