BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Kaitlin B.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my absolute favorite beer. I really like most types of beer.. But this one is always delicious hands down! So refreshing & goes well with just about any meal and any season. It isn't too light.. But has lots of flavor & depth to it.
Cheyenne K.
I'm not super fond of beer, but this one definitely takes the cake! It's not super strong, and it has a very mild flavor. You definitely enjoyed drinking it with my dinner the other night, as did my husband. I'd recommend it to my friends for sure!
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is not my favorite beer but it quite delicious for the cost. It's quite hoppy and is pretty affordable. I purchase on occasion and will purchase again in the future. I would recommend this beer to others.
Jackie A.
South Bend, IN
A nice refreshing simple beer. A good go-to choice. Good flavor, not over powering. I buy this repeatedly and would buy again. They offer good variety in seasonal flavors. I would recommend this to others.
Ifetayo H.
Not a bad beer. The aftertaste is a little off putting at first but you get used to it after a while. Overall it gets the job done, although I'm not a big fan of these types of beers. Prices aren't bad!
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This is a good pale ale. Not too heavy in hops but still full of flavor. I love having these in the summer because they're easy to drink. They also make a great starter beer. Will buy again when I'm in the mood.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great go to if you are looking for a smooth beer that is not too expensive! You can find this about anywhere that sells beer. Definitely quenches your thirst when you need it. Great value for what you buy. I would recommend to friends!
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
This is popular one to keep in stock at home for the beer drinking guests. I also bring it to parties sometimes. It seems to appeal to a wide group of beer drinkers and retain its good reputation over the years, despite its sale to a big corporation.
april c.
Anaheim, CA
Omg my all time favorite i can enjoy a bunch of these to myself i love how rich and smooth the taste it really gets my taste buds going perfet cold and ready to go such a great beer perfer any day
Alissa F.
Winnetka, CA
Pretty much the best "please-all" beer out there. Light on hops to not offend the sensitive palate, but still plenty of flavor for the discerning beer drinker. This beer is great to take to parties or have at home for casual drinkers, as it is generally well liked by everyone.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back