BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Meaghan M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think I once read that this beer was rated the best beer ever, with good cause. Sierra Nevada is always so refreshing and light that you can never go wrong. I could drink this all night and never get bored with the taste.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
This is my boyfriends favorite beer! I personally woudn't go out of my way to drink it (I'm more of a wine drinker), but this is one of the few beers I actually don't mind drinking. Good flavor, very smooth and has a nice buzz to it. Would buy again.
Darlene Y.
Long Beach, CA
I used to love sierra Nevada products, but with the influx of craft beers flooding the Los Angeles market, this just become okay. I'm sorry to say, but my taste buds have moved on. Not a bad beer at all though.
Adrienne R.
Cambria, CA
Tastes a little weird to me. Like it is too strong. The packaging is nice and it's a bit pricey, but people still seem to love it. I am a first time buyer and I most likely will not buy again. It is good, however it's just not my forte. I prefer blonde.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
This is my all time favorite go-to beer for when I am hosting friends. I find that most everyone likes the taste of this beer even if they have never had it before. I especially love that Sierra Nevada gets their ingredients from natural sources.
Phil M.
London
ABSOLUTELY LOVE SIERRA NEVADA PALE ALE. their torpedo is amazing too. I'm pretty particular about my pale ales and this one is an amazing affordable product. A lot of beers get snobbish with their price but I'm sold on Sierra Nevada for life.
Jackie A.
South Bend, IN
A nice refreshing simple beer. A good go-to choice. Good flavor, not over powering. I buy this repeatedly and would buy again. They offer good variety in seasonal flavors. I would recommend this to others.
Cheyenne K.
I'm not super fond of beer, but this one definitely takes the cake! It's not super strong, and it has a very mild flavor. You definitely enjoyed drinking it with my dinner the other night, as did my husband. I'd recommend it to my friends for sure!
nerali m.
Like many of the Californian breweries , beers Sierra Nevada Brewing Company are characterized by a large number of hops, using notably the so-called " C - hops " ( hops whose names are headed by the letter ' C ' and often namely citrus ) .
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is not my favorite beer but it quite delicious for the cost. It's quite hoppy and is pretty affordable. I purchase on occasion and will purchase again in the future. I would recommend this beer to others.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?