BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
While I tend to prefer the local Pale Ale's the breweries in Torrance have to offer, Sierra Nevada is a great option to have on hand or pick up. It's available at all of the grocery stores nearby including Ralph's and is an easy crowd pleaser. I believe Costco now carries a variety pack as well.
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Love IPAs this one is super hoppy, but still drinkable. Let's just say it's not black. But it'll putt you on the floor still. Not the cheapest option but still affordable. I can't really compare this to anything.
NK S.
Allentown, PA
Crisp and with just the right amount of happiness. It is the one beer my husband and I both love and is always around the house. I especially like that it has a lower alcohol content.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Usually not a big Sierra Nevada fan, but I've gotten use to it since my boyfriend drinks a good amount of this. Personally, I can taste the IPA in this, which is what bothered me the most but it isn't too strong.
Diana H.
Burlingame , CA
Sierra Nevada is pretty good Pale Ale. A step up from your Budweiser or other canned beer. I've definitely had better pale ales but this is a good one to purchase and pretty affordable beer. I would buy again.
Sara P.
N Ridgeville, OH
The Pale Ale is a crowd pleaser. This choice is a little more fancy than your typical selection, but the flavor is nice for diverse tastes. Best part is that it wont' break the bank!
Alyssa F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like to call this the perfect "outdoor beer" because of the high notes of piney hops and the mellow caramel notes. It's definitely a hoppy ale, but perfectly refreshing when served ice cold on a warm sunny day.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love IPAs. I love bitter, hoppy beers. This is a great beer, on the lighter side. If there isn't a local IPA offered where I'm drinking, I would choose this beer. I would recommend this IPA to my friends :)
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale is a pretty solid beer. It isn't too strong in alcohol or bitterness and is easy to drink. I actually prefer IPAs but in a bar full of bud light (and similar) options I will take a Sierra Nevada.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
This is a good everyday beer. Not too hoppy, it is light but still feels like a "craft" beer (has flavor). It's affordable and definitely one of those beers you can feel comfortable bringing to a large social gathering because everyone likes it.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?