BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is not my favorite beer but it quite delicious for the cost. It's quite hoppy and is pretty affordable. I purchase on occasion and will purchase again in the future. I would recommend this beer to others.
Kaitlin B.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my absolute favorite beer. I really like most types of beer.. But this one is always delicious hands down! So refreshing & goes well with just about any meal and any season. It isn't too light.. But has lots of flavor & depth to it.
Phil M.
London
ABSOLUTELY LOVE SIERRA NEVADA PALE ALE. their torpedo is amazing too. I'm pretty particular about my pale ales and this one is an amazing affordable product. A lot of beers get snobbish with their price but I'm sold on Sierra Nevada for life.
Jackie A.
South Bend, IN
A nice refreshing simple beer. A good go-to choice. Good flavor, not over powering. I buy this repeatedly and would buy again. They offer good variety in seasonal flavors. I would recommend this to others.
Cheyenne K.
I'm not super fond of beer, but this one definitely takes the cake! It's not super strong, and it has a very mild flavor. You definitely enjoyed drinking it with my dinner the other night, as did my husband. I'd recommend it to my friends for sure!
nerali m.
Like many of the Californian breweries , beers Sierra Nevada Brewing Company are characterized by a large number of hops, using notably the so-called " C - hops " ( hops whose names are headed by the letter ' C ' and often namely citrus ) .
Ifetayo H.
Not a bad beer. The aftertaste is a little off putting at first but you get used to it after a while. Overall it gets the job done, although I'm not a big fan of these types of beers. Prices aren't bad!
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This is a good pale ale. Not too heavy in hops but still full of flavor. I love having these in the summer because they're easy to drink. They also make a great starter beer. Will buy again when I'm in the mood.
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great go to if you are looking for a smooth beer that is not too expensive! You can find this about anywhere that sells beer. Definitely quenches your thirst when you need it. Great value for what you buy. I would recommend to friends!
Alissa F.
Winnetka, CA
Pretty much the best "please-all" beer out there. Light on hops to not offend the sensitive palate, but still plenty of flavor for the discerning beer drinker. This beer is great to take to parties or have at home for casual drinkers, as it is generally well liked by everyone.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?