BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Caitlin H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Easy to find, most of the time on sale, and a great, reliable, hoppy IPA. I love these as a crowd pleasing summertime beer. Packaging are shorter fatter bottles, and I would recommend to my friends looking to branch out.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
The best IPA in my opinion. Not to heavy as some IPA's can be. Great value and great options in variety. Love the packaging and always a treat for special occasions. No need to recommend as the taste speaks for itself!
Megan B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer! it is the perfect combo for a refreshing and flavorful beer without feeling too heavy. Priced OK, and the packaging is always bright and cheerful. We always seem to have these on hand when we are out camping or hiking. Overall a good choice.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yummy crisp taste. Good for all seasons, because it's not too expensive, goes with any meal or snack and is a great value! I love pale ales! They make drinking beers less bloats feeling after and sweet :)
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
If you like pale ales and hoppier beers, this one is a good one to go by. It's easy to find in most grocery stores and bars. The only reason for the lower stars is that I'm not really a huge fan of hoppier beers in general.
Tori A.
Mc Adenville, NC
This is something my husband prefers. He loves this beer, it's one of his favorites. We like being able to buy this just about anywhere and do t have to make a special trip to a specialty store. It's much more convenient.
Nicole D.
Albany, CA
It's a solid IPA for the price. It's nothing to write home about (or maybe it is because here I am, writing) but it's got a nice aroma and smell. Bitter as any IPA. The best part about this beer is the availability. You can buy it pretty much anywhere.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
As far as pale ales go this one is a pretty good contender. I typically like less hoppy beers such as pilsners but occasionally enjoy a Sierra Nevada when out to eat. It is light and refreshing and pairs well with many foods.
Emily W.
Fountain vly, CA
If you like a cheap IPA, then this is the beer for you. It is crisp and sharp with the aftertaste. Great to bring to a party and to enjoy with friends.

I've gotten black out drunk before off of these. I hope you'll do better than I do. Enjoy responsibly!
Brianna R.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a huge lover of Pale Ale's, but I did enjoy this one by Sierra Nevada. For newbies to the beer tasting world, this might be a good one to start with, and I think seasoned veterans can also enjoy it as well.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?