BY SIERRA NEVADA #45 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
alexandra b.
Benicia, CA
I love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale! If you like beer- this is a must try. It's my go to beer when I'm out (it's on tap frequently where I live). It's a little hop-y which I like, compared to other pale ales. I would absolutely recommend it to others! It's a good craft!
Cyrena S.
Hollister, CA
This beer is really good. I do enjoy an ale every once in awhile! I got this at target and at the bar a few times. This is not my first time getting this beer. I think beer in general is good so I can not compare. I love my name brands when it comes to beer.
Katelynn E.
im not a huge beer drinker i like what i like and thats about it but i do like to venture out and i tried this one and i cant give too great of a review on it cause it was a while ago but i do remeber that for me with it being a pale ale which i normaly do not like i rather enjoyed this beer
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pairs well with Mexican food especially tacos. It has a dry, hoppy finish but it isn't bitter. Looks pretty in the glass and the bottle always has interesting artwork. It is common so can be found in almost any store but tastes better than most beers on the market.
Heidi B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an excellent year round beer. Not to strong, but has enough of a hop to it to give a well rounded taste. It is reasonably prices for the quality of the beverage. I have been drinking this as my beer of choice lately bur I have liked it for years.
Elizabeth C.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I am not kidding when I say that I buy more than a 12 pack of this beer a week. I live in Michigan but my dad lives in Chico where this beer is brewed. After trying Sierra Nevada for the first time, there are not many other brands that I will purchase.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My first adventure into a "craft beer" (aka not Bud Light) was this Pale Ale. It's very drinkable and pleasing to the palate. It's a bit heavier than a light beer so you most likely won't want to drink as many since they make me feel full (and tipsy) much quicker.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
A true classic beer :) Love seeing this on every tap because I know that if I get it, its ALWAYS good. Definitely a step up from the lower brands, but still within my price range. Always up for a six pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale! See you on the weekend!
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this beer. If you like craft beer (or beer that actually has flavor), this is one you always have to have in the fridge. Most, if not all, of the beer drinkers I know also really like this beer, so it's a crowd pleaser. It's a medium heaviness (to me) which is perfect when you want to enjoy the flavor of your beer but not get full.
Meghan D.
Washington, DC
This is a great afternoon beer. It's a bit on the heavier side for a pale ale, and has a great full bodied flavor. The only downside I've had with this is keeping enough of them in my fridge! Whenever I have guests over it's the first thing they grab.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?