BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Hasmik Ester D.
Arlington, TX
This is my absolute favorite beer of all time! For all those looking for pale ales, this is for you. It is brewed in Chico, CA and is an amazing craft beer company. It blows all other large domestic brand out of the water. Have been buying for years and will continue to!
hope a.
Lakeland, GA
The pleasant nose of this beer combines light citrusy hops with warm malt flavors. The palate is deft and light, with floral, green hop character, light caramel malt sweetness, and a nice hop kick to pull things together and give this pale ale firm edges. A dry, tasty finish, with some residual hop character and bitterness, makes this a beer with good repeat potential.
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
This is good as far as pale ales go. Not my favorite (that would be Funky Buddha's Floridian) but not a bad choice when I want something light to drink. Though it doesn't give me the same crisp, summery taste as the FB, I still find myself drinking this beer every now and then.
Emily P.
My boyfriends go to Pale ale and his go to craft brand. He works for a Sierra Nevada Distributor, and the Pale Ale is their biggest seller according to him. At $8.99 a 6 pack and $15.99 a 12 pack, Sierra Nevada is one of the best bargains in the craft beer segment.
Samantha S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a matter of personal preference but this beer has a strange aftertaste, or undertone almost of something I can't quite put my finger on but don't like much. I purchased a sample pack and liked some more than others. Good beers but be aware it has a unique taste.
nando m.
Fresno, CA
Strong flavored beer, we have a beer house here in my town and they serve different variations of this brand and I like just about all of them. This is not my daily go to beer but occasionally I switch it up and this is a nice change up..I would definitely buy again
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
This has been and will always be one of my favorite beers. It's nothing too exciting but it's always satisfying. Not too light but also not too hoppy. Also not too expensive. It's my go to if I don't fee like trying anything new
Marie C.
Santa Cruz , CA
This is one of my go to beers if I want something light. The flavor is strong than light beers but it isn't overwhelming. This is a good one to bring to a party or BBQ because no matter what kind of beer people like then tend to drink this one if it is what is around
Ainsley Z.
Hill Afb, UT
I'm not usually a fan of pale ales, but I had this while I was on vacation in California and I loved it. I bought it from my local liquor store so I could enjoy it weekly. It has a very refreshing flavor that isn't too strong or bitter. It's very mild and tasty.
Ali H.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great pale ale -- one that we buy when we camp and don't know what else to get, because we know we can rely on it to be a quality beer. My husband loves IPAs and I like lighter beers, so this is a good middle ground for us when we're buying a six-pack.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?