BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Michael S.
Minneapolis, MN
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is my go-to beer when my favorite is not available. It has a very fresh, hoppy taste and is perfect for any occasion. The price is comparable to most craft beers and it is often less expensive or on sale. It's a great beer to have around when entertaining or BBQing.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of very hoppy beers, but this one was not overpowering. It was the first time I ordered it and I was really happy with the light and refreshing taste. The bottles are a super cute color too, not that it matters much to most people. I would definitely order this again.
Michelle P.
San Mateo, CA
A standard in our home. delicious pale ale made right here in california - a friend of ours worked here, so we made a point of trying every flavor we could find - but this green box is the standard in our home - he doens't work there anymore and we still purchase this box o' goodness.
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a good flavorful beer with a lot of flavor. It is a great tap or bottled beer for anyone who wants something more than the usual light ale but isn't into a ton of hops. It's not a particularly remarkable beer in any way but that is what makes it a great beer to grab when people are coming over because it is universally appealing. I have never had anyone NOT like it although I also don't know anyone who would name this as their favorite.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
A classic, delicious pale ale beer. It is one of my favorite beers to drink at a bar as it is usually decently priced and is a step up from your usual beers such as Bud Light, Miller, etc. The packaging is nice and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice, clean beer
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
A great beer made with excellent hops. One of my favorites! I believe this was one of the first IPA's I ever had. Brings back memories. Really enjoy it - although a little better not too terribly cold. It needs to be a bit warmer than the norm to allow the full flavors to come out.
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is not a typical pale ale, to me all of the Sierra Nevada beers have a unique taste. Personally I don't like them because they have a strong taste at the end but my boyfriend L-O-V-E-S this beer, he thinks it's light and easy to drink. He's been buying this brand a lot lately.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I love Sierra Nevada. It has a clean crisp taste and is great for any occasion. I love that it has the taste of a craft beer for a domestic beer price. This is definitely my go to beer to have in the fridge. When you have guests over and need to please multiple people's taste buds, you can usually never go wrong with this beer.
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH
Yum. This beer is so refreshing. It's very smooth and tastes great with a burger and fries. It's also been my calming of choice after a rough day. Definitely not heavy feeling and tastes great. I buy this regularly. My hubby loves it too! It's the one beer we both agree on.
Stephanie V.
A classic favorite of mine! Readily available on tap at numerous bars and stores, Sierra Nevada kills it with this pale ale. It has just the right amount of hops on the palette that will please your fellow hop-heads, as well as be accepted by those who do not generally go towards IPAs. For sure a staple to always have around.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?