BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
Review for: Pale Ale more...
I love Sierra Nevada pale ale. There are definitely better parallels worth trying, but sierra Nevada is a classic and Old Faithful in a pinch, it can be found in most places. Good flavor,and reasonable pricing—affordable.
Hope L.
Fullerton, CA
So I cannot provide a review on drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale beer because I have not used this product as a beverage. I have actually used this particular product to cook with. I've only used this in a marinade for meat and in a sauce for pasta. So for cooking purposes, I personally only use this product as a last option/last resort. I personally feel this is not the best option in beer to use to cook with.
Ally. p.
turlock,ca
Review for: Pale Ale more...
Great tasting beer! I feel like when someone doesn’t know what to order as far as beer a Sierra Nevada is a great choice it goes with a lot of different foods. Not too dark, not too light.
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
Sierra Nevada is mine and my boyfriend's absolute favorite beer to drink. We've been to the brewery in North Carolina, and we fell even more in love with Sierra Nevada. My boyfriend loves hoppy beers, and this is by far his favorite line of beer. It's not expensive and it has great flavor. I would definitely recommend! Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Beer
Sarah L.
Chico
I actually live in Chico, where Sierra Nevada is brewed! I love Pale Ale because it reminds me of summertime! I love to get a pitcher with friends and just spend the day enjoying the weather! Such a refreshing beer.
Jamie B.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Pale Ale more...
Over all, a very tasty beer. I don't usually go for IPA's but I do like this one. The branding for this is on point. The price is average and it easy to find in the area I live in.
Callie W.
Reno, NV
I had an extra boyfriend and this is all he would drink. At first as a non beer drinker, I didn't like it, but the taste grew on me and I introduced it to my husband and now to this day if I ever drink a beer this is it.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually really like this beer a lot. It's one of the beers I have in my fridge for those kinda bad days and I'll pop one open and have with my dinner or while I'm watching TV. It's also great at parties and the flavor is quite nice. I would let consider this in the cheap cheap beers categories that you'll usually see but this is a nice one!
Dianna J.
norton
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Sierra Nevada® Pale Ale 24-12 fl. oz. Bottles more...
Sierra Nevada makes good beer regardless of which one. This one has a hint of hops, not too much. But is a great beer for people who are starting to like hops but do not want to be overpowered by the hops.
Sarah F.
Review for: Pale Ale more...
This is a pretty solid pale ale. Not too hoppy with a good malt balance. It is refreshing and has a mild after taste. Good for the price, though I think there are other pale ales I would choose over this.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?