BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
Such a bitter taste and definitely not a favorite of mine. Would not repurchase. Usually had this from someone else, gave a few tries, but just could not bring myself to enjoy it.
Elyse C.
Review for: Pale Ale more...
A great beer for a hot day! It is a good treat to enjoy for sure! I sometimes forget to try this but when I see it and taste it, I remember how great it is. A great value beer also. Definitely will purchase it again.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I like this beer because it’s not as bitter as other IPA’s. This is affordable and great all year round. I tried this in winter and haven’t stopped drinking it all year. Must have for all those IPA drinkers.
Gabrielle M.
Charleston, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very smooth! & very cute packaging. It’s great for a girls night out, or a night in. Flavor is delicious and can go with any mixed! Priced very well, it’s worth every cent. Highly recommend to other people!
Samantha S.
Appleton, Wi
My favorite Sierra Nevada beer, their pale ale is refreshing and not overly hoppy. It is an easy drink, and definitely affordable! I definitely recommend for a nice summer drink or any time really! Delicious.
Mallori R.
Atlanta, GA
Easy to drink and fresh. this is one of my go to beers if I want something light. It's great for people that are just getting into beer and very reasonable priced. Sierra Nevada is one of my favorite breweries!
Karen H.
Review for: Pale Ale 6 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
This is a good tasting beer, and it's more natural than a lot of other brands out there. It's a little more expensive, but worth the price. I buy it at the gas station.
Kristen M.
Lakewood, OH
Sierra Nevada is one of my favorite beers. It's not dark which i like. It's on the more expensive end, but it's got a higher percentage and it doesn't leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth.
lucy h.
Alamo, CA
Bought these for my New Years Eve weekend celebration in the mountains! I haven't found someone who hasn't like this delicious hoppy flavor. I was more than satisfied as it was my first time buying it, especially for a bigger group of people.
Kimberly T.
Fort Worth, TX
Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale is a great light tasting beer with a pinch of hop taste. It goes with anything you want for dinner and makes a great gift at any dinner party.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?