BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Karen H.
Review for: Pale Ale 6 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
This is a good tasting beer, and it's more natural than a lot of other brands out there. It's a little more expensive, but worth the price. I buy it at the gas station.
lucy h.
Alamo, CA
Bought these for my New Years Eve weekend celebration in the mountains! I haven't found someone who hasn't like this delicious hoppy flavor. I was more than satisfied as it was my first time buying it, especially for a bigger group of people.
Kimberly T.
Fort Worth, TX
Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale is a great light tasting beer with a pinch of hop taste. It goes with anything you want for dinner and makes a great gift at any dinner party.
Ian A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pale Ale 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a true representation of a California Pale Ale. The flavor is a little hoppy and has a little note of citrus. This beer is super refreshing!
Alina D.
Roseville, CA
Out of all the Sierra Nevadas, is is probably the only one I'll drink because it isn't too hoppy. If you aren't a fan of that bitter last, this is a good one to try.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Light and refreshing, good to come home too after a long day of work. Not so much a beer drinker. There are only a few beers I can tolerate and this is one of them.
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my husbands favorite beer. It’s pretty decently strong in taste, but doesn’t go overboard in flavor. I wouldn’t say it’s the most refreshing beer however.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For some reason this beer is difficult to find in upstate ny sometimes, but I do enjoy this beer at a select few local bars that carry it in bottles! Good stuff!
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This is one of my favorite beers. I have gotten the multi packs even and I find myself wasting the others and reaching for this specific one more often. I like how it is widely carried by stores and gas stations
Paris S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Pale Ale 6 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Sierra Nevada is an acquired taste. I like the pale ale because it’s not as extreme as an IPA, but coming from a person that loves Bud Light, it’s very drinkable.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?