BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
AIXA F.
Sunnyside, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beer. Every time I go to the craft beer store I make sure to get a pack to keep in the fridge. It's crisp, tastes fresh. It's so tasty! All their other beers are pretty great as well. I would definitely recommend!
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of the first pale ales I ever feel in love with. It’s a great beer for ballgames or barbecuing. It’s got a nice taste with a heavy finish. I recommend you grab a six pack for your next barbecue and be the hit of the party.
Brittney F.
Lebanon, OR
One of my favorite pale ales. It has been for a long time. This is one of the few beers I liked when I first got into beer that I still like. Great beer for summer days on the lakes and rivers.
Jared B.
One of my all time favorite beers. Such a flavorful pale ale. Sierra Nevada does it right with all their beers but this one is a classic. Easy on the budget and does the trick. Enjoy with fiends on a warm summer day....
Evyn L.
Cary, NC
You can’t go wrong with any Sierra Nevada beer. The pale ale is a smooth drinking beer. The Torpedo IPA packs a punch, with a smooth finish. You can’t go wrong with this pale ale, as it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Shayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
This flavor of Sierra Nevada is one of my favorite that they carry. It is light but still refreshing. I like to purchase the variety packs from Ralphs so I can have a few of each flavor.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Milo R.
Los Angeles, CA
It is not to quench your thirst but to kindly work a buzz while enjoying the deliciousness that is an IPA. To me IPA's have a bitterness and I can only do two the most in one sitting.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smoothe and light. This beer is great on its own nice and chilled. You can find these at restaurants and most places that sell beer. Medium low price point makes it affordable as well.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
This is a great pale ale has a nice hoppy taste to it. It can be a little pricey but totally worth the buy. You can get it at any alcohol store or even Walmart. Most restaurants now carry it. I will definitely buy again. Sierra Nevada is awesome.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?