BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Evelyn M.
Woodbridge, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't drink beer often, but I do require what I drink to be low in bitterness. I tried this beer at a friend's house and thoroughly enjoyed it. I will purchase it myself when I'm in market for beer.
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
My husband will buy this from time to time to have in his rotation. On most occasions this is one that we have in our fridge at all times. The Hubby loves it and chooses this one over other IPA brands.
Katie F.
Santee , CA
A staple in my house. Always have Sierra Nevada in the fridge for people to drink! Good flavor, but not too heavy. Great to just have a few drinks while relaxing after work or with friends.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sierra Nevada is a great pale ale that goes with all your summer bbq items, gives you a craft beer feel but doesn’t break the bank yet brings lots of flavor. Great enjoyed iced on a summer day and you can enjoy a couple without feeling like it’s too much.
Nikco M.
Garden Grove, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Pale Ale more...
Very good beer. Tried it at a beer garden after a race. The flavor is light and no after taste. The packaging is simple. Not available at a lot of stores near me. But I would purchase it if it was.
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beer. Every time I go to the craft beer store I make sure to get a pack to keep in the fridge. It's crisp, tastes fresh. It's so tasty! All their other beers are pretty great as well. I would definitely recommend!
Annie Y.
I love Sierra Nevada pale ale! It's crisp and easy to drink with lots of flavor. I used to be into very hoppy beers but now my stomach can't handle it so I've turned to lighter beers with this being one of the better choices!
Laura D.
Sonora, CA
One of the best original CA microbrews around. Very affordable and a great flavor. We always can find it at most major grocery stores and it's always reasonable in price. It is a basic beer, but a good one.
jazmin f.
San Jose, CA
Crisp and bitter,maybe good sometimes not.Dark amber color ,smell citrus maybe even floral.it can be refreshing simple drink,yet delicious.First time I drank I woul buy again. Carbonation could be a bit stronger but just enough to enjoy.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I see this beer often in various beer stores, so i figured it has to be ok,no way it can be bad for that price right?i just bought a sixer just in case it backfired...and I'm glad i did. appearance looked good to me,smelled of casual ale ,now being that is was out of a green bottle i figured it might taste a little tarty,skunky,little did i know my first gulp i was shocked i thought it may have gone bad or a bad batch dude this stuff tasted rotton, didn't get better as drinking went on neither every gulp was a bad experiance,i was confused why it is so highly reviewed i was sure it was a bad batch,so some time later I'm at this bar and had it on tap i figured id give it a second chance ,bad move even worse second time cause i paid 4 bucks for one anyway long story short drinkability a zero
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?