BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
We always end up having this in our refrigerator. It is a cheap price and a lot come in the package. You can get them at your local grocery store and some gas stations. I'd highly recommend those who like iPas
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love their beer! They are a little hoppier than others so just be aware of that. I would highly recommend going to the brewery in Asheville North Carolina! You get to sample all of their beers and see how they are made I would highly recommend it!
Kirstin B.
Ashburn, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
First, I love the company Sierra Nevada. They’re super forward thinking when it comes to the environment. I like this Pale Ale because it is super fresh and not too bitter/hoppy. However, if given the choice I would prefer the orange pale ale.
Rebecca H.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a go to at a lot of bars out here in Colorado for me. I can't stand any Bud, Bush or Coors and that's usually what the choices are on tap. Nice and refreshing tasting, not too overpowering and you can find it at a lot of places. Recommend!
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a favorite of a few friends, so when I'm at their house, I usually drink one. It's not the brand, I'm just not a huge Pale Ale drinker. I do enjoy their holiday release!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Pale Ale 6 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Yummy! I love a good hoppy flavor beer. This is one of my favorites by far. I see no need for improvement. I enjoy Sierra Nevada pale ale to Terrapin pale ale. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it. I’d highly recommend this beer.
Angela A.
chico
Pale ale is the best beer of all the varieties offered. It’s not as strong or dark but it’s smooth to enjoy and it’s light. Great flavor and it’s the most popular choose in my household. I recommend it to everyone. It’s simply Great!
Rachael P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pale Ale is one of the best Sierra Nevada beers. Their brewery is right in my town which is really awesome! It's a lighter beer which I enjoy because I like light beers.
Carol L.
San Jose , CA
Not bad for a pale ale. It is light with a hint of bitterness but altogether delicious. It compares with Heineken and Shocktop. It is affordable. Not too bad considering you can buy it at the grocery store. I would buy this again.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Yum yum yum! This beer is a great standard that is beyond basic. It's a little deeper but not too heavy of a taste and is a six pack that I go for when I want something a little more nice & craft but not too fussy or stuffy.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?