BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Amanda L.
Victorville, CA
Okay tasting pale ale. If drank straight from the bottle without garnish the beer can leave a bitter aftertaste. This beer is best served ice cold in a cold glass and garnished with a lemon or an orange. It's relatively inexpensive as IPAs go. I'd prefer to not buy it again and spend the money on a better quality pale ale.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love Sierra Nevada because they come out with some great beer flavors. This is an IPA so you do get that little tinge at the end of every sip, but I love it. I would definitely recommend to seasoned beer drinkers. If you're just starting to drink beer, you probably wouldn't like it.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I don't like a lot of beer, I often just drink it without liking the taste but I actually did like this one. I guess it is probably a more mild beer taste so if you're looking for that I would try it!
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoy Sierra Nevada products on occasion. They are more of a craft-type beer, so a little heavier and more hoppy than the traditional “light” beers. This pale ale is great with a steak! I purchase it at my local grocery store and will occasionally order it when out. I would recommend.
Julia R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Pale Ale 6 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
I wish Sierra Nevada had sales or rebate sometimes. I like their beer a lot, especially the pale ale but because of the price I tend to choose other option like blue moon. This has a great citrus aftertaste but if you don’t like the flavor of grapefruit or oaky smell, you won’t like this
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is a great beer that is easy to drink with anything! It is full bodied but not heavy overall so you can enjoy it alone or with a meal. I always buy this at my local Total Wine and More and often add this into a make your own 6 pack to have in the house.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not a fan if sierra Nevada pale ale. I don't think I am a fan of too many ale products they seem to be a little more on the downside in taste for me. I am aware that this beer is a little on the pricey side but if you are an ale drinker then I would recommend you to try it!
Karen W.
A quintissential summer beer - very refreshing on a hot day, but definitely a pale ale which I'm usually not very into. I'll reach for this over a belgian at a BBQ but for just hanging out I'd rather have a lager or pilsner. For people who love the IPAs this is a nice basic choice.
Elena V.
I will have a case in my second refrigerator for those friends and family that I know are visiting and like the taste. Personally not my favorite but one that I have consumed on many occasions. Great Value if you were looking for a pale ale. I always have it on hand
Anna C.
Greenville, NC
This Pale Ale is so smooth I love it. Every time I drink this i think I'm sitting on a mountain top somewhere! I love this beer it's probably one of my most favorite Pale Ale Beer. I bought this from my local grocery store this beer is very easy to get ahold of.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?